Inappropriate Username

If you were banned from the server, you can attempt to explain your way out of it here!

Inappropriate Username

Postby Brakwaty » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:09 pm

I was banned for an inappropriate username along with my friend, homo. My name at the time was sexual and our names were purposefully meant to say homosexual. We have had this name setup for about three months and have never encountered a problem, even though we have played many multiplayer games such as Just Cause 2. I still don't understand how it could be offensive, but I do understand your concerns for non-heterosexuals. Me and my friend will change our names to where they are appropriate and suitable for your server and apologize for the disruption that we caused on your server. Me and my friend are sorry to anyone offended my our names an we look forward to possibly playing on your server again, it's great! :D
Brakwaty

Re: Inappropriate Username

Postby Jman100 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:14 am

According to the mod that banned you, your names were not the issue, but rather what was said by you and your friend, causing issues in the chat (and bypassing the word filter). You're unbanned now as well, please be sure to abide by what the mods and admins say.
Jman100
Site Admin

Return to Ban Appeals