Unban The Booty

If you were banned from the server, you can attempt to explain your way out of it here!

Unban The Booty

Postby TheBooty » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:47 pm

Ok so Wacko was being a pussy and used his grappling hook to get away from our fight cuz he sucks at pvp. So like anyone would I got mad and called him out for it. One thing lead to another and I called him a pussy. Then he started saying I was gonna get banned for staff disrespect, which is unclear in the rules, because it states respect all admins. Not mods. He also took away my donor perks.
TheBooty

Re: Unban The Booty

Postby Bler » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:22 pm

You know, when people are looking to be unbanned, they usually apologize for their actions. They don't usually continue insulting the staff. Interesting new approach you took here, but I'm not so sure it's going to get you unbanned.
The rules say to respect the admins. It was assumed that people would have the common sense to realize that applies to all staff members. You even stated that Wacko gave you a very clear warning. Considering your actions that led to being banned, as well as your response to being banned, I'm quite baffled as to why you wrote this appeal. Seriously, you know exactly why you were banned, yet you're still doing the exact same thing here on the forum.
kasumi
*steals Ownership of the server
Bler

Re: Unban The Booty

Postby Jman100 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:26 pm

I saw the chat logs, you deserved the ban. Mods are included in the admin rule but I'll be sure to change the wording. You knew that though, so don't pretend like that's an excuse. If you apologize and ask to be unbanned you will be. But this will be your only warning.

Donors are not exempt from the rules. Your disrespect was very well deserving of the ban. Like I said, apologize and promise not to break the rules again and you'll be unbanned.
Jman100
Site Admin

Return to Ban Appeals