My appeal... again

If you were banned from the server, you can attempt to explain your way out of it here!

My appeal... again

Postby Veaouq » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:54 pm

I find it ridiculous that I'm applying again, and yet I don't believe I even deserve it but I'll just give my explanation why I was a dumb-ass.

First of all, I am working a PC with my dad and when he gets pissed off I make sure to tell him a dumbass then he goes all out rage : | , but anyways It really pisses me off and then when someone calls you a bitch in game for using a helicopter there's no doubt I'm going to go full out on that scrub, thank god I'm almost done with the PC so I don't have to yell at my dad for his stupidity : |

so basically that's just why I was pissed because we were fighting over him waiting a year to get a single item ._.

But basically is one sentence Prank was being a dumb ass because of the way I play.
Veaouq

Re: My appeal... again

Postby Bler » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:05 pm

I understand that you were upset, but you were warned many times, and you knew what the consequences would be. However, I appreciate that you aren't blaming staff members like most ban appeals do.
Whether or not you're unbanned is not my decision to make. But I'd suggest you learn to control your emotions.
kasumi
*steals Ownership of the server
Bler

Re: My appeal... again

Postby Jman100 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:55 pm

I guess you've had some time to cool off so I've unbanned you. Please note that you will NEVER be unbanned again if you are banned. This is your LAST chance, so don't do anything to even tempt a mod/admin.
Jman100
Site Admin

Return to Ban Appeals