Ideas I Have Thought of.

Post and discuss ideas and suggestions for the server here

Ideas I Have Thought of.

Postby WackoRelyk » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:19 pm

1) We modify the G9 Eclipse to be a donor plane. If possible, modify it to have miniguns on it for the non-donor version
2) Add Laser Planes in as donor items, this has been delayed long enough, they should be released soon.
3) Make a Bering cost $5000 each spawn, therefor decreasing the probability of bering spam.
4) Add in a teleport wheel for build world, it is doubtful that ING would accept without pay.
5) Fix bugs such as build effects transferring over to regular world, I have seen this happen many times, mainly with DirtyD's volcano effect.
6) Try to fix the LUA errors that make objects such as buildings and walls being invisible when unloading build, or dying too many times in build.
7) Make a better spam filter, the filter constantly kicks for commands if they are over used. And people can still spam with waiting a few seconds after the spam warning is given, ex: GQ spam
8) For Tier 1 donors, let them choose a color without the donor tag. The regular donor colors (Cyan or Gold)
9) If people are being annoying to others or spamming sexual content in chat while no mod/admin is online, we have someone with the ability to kick those people. I recommend Munmen.
10) Don't allow people to buy their way into moderator ship. If someone who has a clean record, and gets 1000+ hours, promote them to Mod.

That is all I will list for now.

-WackoRelyk
WackoRelyk

Re: Ideas I Have Thought of.

Postby Bler » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:06 pm

In number 4, what's "ING"?
And number 9 sounds similar to my "undercover mods" idea. Not that it's a problem, or anything.
kasumi
*steals Ownership of the server
Bler

Postby WackoRelyk » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:08 pm

ING is the guy who developed the teleport wheel for main world.
WackoRelyk

Postby TheStatPow » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:42 pm

I must agreed for the Laser planes ... but the rest is kinda meh :\
TheStatPow

Postby DoubleheadGamer » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:12 pm

I'm not sure about the last one, I think we have enough Mods and Admins as it is right now. If people want to become a ranked official, they can go through the steps on the Nerd Cubed server, I think Jman's handpicking system works good enough as is, seeing as he has the best judgment here.
Pail: DoubleheadGamer makes alot of typos!
DoubleheadGamer

Postby WackoRelyk » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:30 pm

More ideas:
1: Donor Bering - This idea is a bit complicated. The Bering would have modes similar to an AC-130.
Regular: Fires Panay rockets which would be the same fire rate as a Panay Launcher.
High damage: Fires one MB grenade type explosion every three seconds.
Complete Destruction: Fires a cluster of about 6-10 MB grenades with a cool down of ten to twelve seconds.

User can switch between these modes to fire as the Complete Destruction mode cools down. Even for donors, the Bering would cost around $30,000 in server money. If someone finds all the 'Super Jumps' They can choose this to be free for them.

2: Advanced Passive Mode - Fairly simple, if a player is bountied and wants to go passive, that player will have to pay a $5000 in game fee to go passive for ten minutes. After that ten minutes is up, the player is forced out of passive. The fee will have a cool down mode where if a player has already been passive for ten minutes, he/she will have to wait 5 minutes until they use passive again.

If someone is passive and about to be bountied, the person setting the bounty will have to pay $5000 in game to set the bounty on that person.

3: Collectibles - Similar to Super Jumps, but much more that will be scattered across the map. There will be about 400 collectibles to find, each 20 collectibles that are found will give the player a slight health boost. This is much like the armor pieces that you are supposed to find in the base game of Just Cause 2. If one finds and collects them all, they will be given a choice between a 25% health boost over others or a Tier 2 donorship.

I will help in locating where to put these collectibles.

4: Donor Access to Weapon Upgrades - Remember where you could buy weapon upgrades in the Black Market of JC2? Donors will have the weapons that have been fully upgraded.
Weapons: Assault Rifle, Machine Gun, Sub-machine Gun, Pistol, Revolver, Sniper Rifle, Grenade Launcher, Shotgun, Sawed off shotgun, Rocket Launcher, Etc...

That's about it that I have on my mind for now.
WackoRelyk

Postby Pappyfyer » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:41 pm

Planes Should Have Horns. No valid reason. I dunno I want it Just Cause!!!! Hehe Puns Horns plez bye
:ugeek:
Pappyfyer

Postby Bler » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:42 pm

Pappyfyer wrote:Planes Should Have Horns. No valid reason. I dunno I want it Just Cause!!!! Hehe Puns Horns plez bye
:ugeek:

Not sure if that's possible.
kasumi
*steals Ownership of the server
Bler

Postby Jman100 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:04 am

Horns huh?

Worth looking into....
Jman100
Site Admin