Thank You All

Use this forum to talk about anything you want regarding the server

Thank You All

Postby Prankguy103 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:00 pm

As you might not know, today is my 1 year anniversary since I joined the server and I'd like to say thanks.

I installed Just Cause 2: Multiplayer on 26 July 2014, for a long time I was playing with friends and server jumping, after a while, they all got bored of JC2. I didn't play for a long time after, because I had no reason to. On October 5 2014, I decided to play JC2:MP and just... drive. I loaded into Jman100's Freeroam Construction Sandbox, the server had 26 people online including dudewheresmycar and Wacko, I lurked for a while and soon got involed in chat and got to know the server regulars over the course of a few week.

Alot of things happened over the past year, but the things that were big I'll put here.

Jeff: RIP. Jeff was the first friend I had on the server, we saw each other almost everyday, I had under 80 hours and he was an Admin, yet we treated each other equal, so when he left the server for good, there was a big hole for me.

wut: Although it's not a big deal anymore, when I got accepted into the wut by Wacko, JTR, dudewheresmycar and Double, I felt truly apart of the server and "part of the gang".

"The War": When shit hit the fan and Double got demoted from Admin, the server was split on two sides (I can list members on both sides, but I won't). Hostility was everywhere for weeks. It really hurt saying those mean things to Drosk, Wacko & Darky, but at the same time, I don't regret it :lol:

Since joining the server, I feel as if I belong somewhere. Not having many friends irl and being rejected by alot of people, you guys are like family to me, despite our differences. Even though I have not seen your faces, nor heard any of your voices, I know you guys more than I know my irl friends. I know you guys probably don't feel the same, but it means alot to me being part of such an amazing community and having amazing friends.

So thank you Jman, SK8, Wacko, Double, JTR, Rigg, Bler, Drosk, Darky, DirtyD, Ctrl, dudewheresmycar, Crunchie, Jeff, GOD, PASSIVE, TheBigRedHorse, Snoop Dogg, Pail and many others for 1 year and over 400 hours of happiness, fun and drama. It means so much to me.

Here's to many more years and JC3!
Thank You!
Regards
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Prank :lol:
Prankguy103

Re: Thank You All

Postby Jman100 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:51 am

Wow, thanks for posting this. I'm glad the server was able to give you such pleasure over the past year. It really warms my heart :)

The 0.2 update will soon be releasing, and I hope to see a big resurgence of players, new and old, come to check it out. I hope you're part of that group!

Thanks for being part of this community. My main goal from the beginning was to create a community of friends that have fun together playing the awesomeness that is Just Cause 2. I really hope that continues on throughout the rest of Just Cause 2's life, and maybe even into Just Cause 3 if that happens.

See you around!
Jman100
Site Admin

Re: Thank You All

Postby PASSIVE » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:15 am

GLORIOUS JUBBLIES
PASSIVE

Return to General Server Discussion