Server Reunion of 2016!

Use this forum to talk about anything you want regarding the server

Can you attend? How many months would you want this to happen?

Yes
4
31%
No
0
No votes
Maybe
2
15%
2 months
1
8%
3 months
5
38%
4 months
1
8%
Other (state in a reply)
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 13

Server Reunion of 2016!

Postby NovaRazer » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:24 pm

Hey guys! We are trying to host a reunion this weekend, Friday AND Saturday, that would be May 6th and the 7th. We are trying to get everyone to come back on for a fun time! The objective is to get as many people on as we can! As you probably already know, we held a reunion back in 2015, but this time it'll be much better and (hopefully) bigger! As long as everyone is having a good time, I'm sure we can all agree that it's going to be great. Hopefully everyone can attend, and if not that's fine. If the date needs to be pushed by maybe a week or so, then we can do that. We can come to an agreement on which date to do this and which date the majority can attend. There will be many fun events going on, such as road trips, big derbies, races, and rounds of tron. Any help, input, or effort to make this happen would be gladly appreciated!! We hope to see everyone there! To keep updated on this, keep visiting the forum!


*EDIT: Message me what time you can attend on either of these days please! (Global time) Also, we are thinking about doing this every 2-3 months to keep in touch with one another. Also, be sure to vote however many months you would want a reunion.
User avatar
NovaRazer
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Re: Server Reunion of 2016!

Postby PumpkinDuke » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:42 pm

yeah
PumpkinDuke
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:11 pm

Re: Server Reunion of 2016!

Postby TheJayCool » Sun May 01, 2016 9:42 pm

very much yes
Grand Master Builder

Known for building crazy/stupid race tracks and building Jman's Dick.
User avatar
TheJayCool
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: Server Reunion of 2016!

Postby PumpkinDuke » Mon May 02, 2016 12:53 pm

don't hack here xd
PumpkinDuke
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:11 pm

Re: Server Reunion of 2016!

Postby Prankguy103 » Thu May 05, 2016 4:29 am

I can make it to the Saturday reunion and maybe the Friday one too, depending on the time... What IS the time of it anyway?
Regards
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Prank :lol:
User avatar
Prankguy103
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 2:28 am
Location: 27°43'34.49"S 153°11'50.49"E

Re: Server Reunion of 2016!

Postby NovaRazer » Thu May 05, 2016 9:22 pm

Prankguy103 wrote:I can make it to the Saturday reunion and maybe the Friday one too, depending on the time... What IS the time of it anyway?

All day, any time. We're gonna try to have events where the majority can attend the events. So, that being said, it will be late Friday night, so around 2100, 2130. All day Saturday, any time. Things will be going on all day + night Saturday so feel free to drop in or out all day, we would just really like to reunite most of the old guys and just see how everyone's doing. So, no specific time on Saturday, but starting Friday night at 2100, 2130. If anyone has a problem with the time, message me on steam and I'll take care of it, or if you want a specific time on Saturday, we can arrange one.
User avatar
NovaRazer
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Re: Server Reunion of 2016!

Postby TheJayCool » Fri May 06, 2016 9:44 pm

NovaRazer wrote:
Prankguy103 wrote:I can make it to the Saturday reunion and maybe the Friday one too, depending on the time... What IS the time of it anyway?

All day, any time. We're gonna try to have events where the majority can attend the events. So, that being said, it will be late Friday night, so around 2100, 2130. All day Saturday, any time. Things will be going on all day + night Saturday so feel free to drop in or out all day, we would just really like to reunite most of the old guys and just see how everyone's doing. So, no specific time on Saturday, but starting Friday night at 2100, 2130. If anyone has a problem with the time, message me on steam and I'll take care of it, or if you want a specific time on Saturday, we can arrange one.


NOVARAZER WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU
Grand Master Builder

Known for building crazy/stupid race tracks and building Jman's Dick.
User avatar
TheJayCool
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: Server Reunion of 2016!

Postby NovaRazer » Sat May 07, 2016 3:57 pm

TheJayCool wrote:
NovaRazer wrote:
Prankguy103 wrote:I can make it to the Saturday reunion and maybe the Friday one too, depending on the time... What IS the time of it anyway?

All day, any time. We're gonna try to have events where the majority can attend the events. So, that being said, it will be late Friday night, so around 2100, 2130. All day Saturday, any time. Things will be going on all day + night Saturday so feel free to drop in or out all day, we would just really like to reunite most of the old guys and just see how everyone's doing. So, no specific time on Saturday, but starting Friday night at 2100, 2130. If anyone has a problem with the time, message me on steam and I'll take care of it, or if you want a specific time on Saturday, we can arrange one.


NOVARAZER WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

I was busy all Friday, I apologize. I'll be on all day and night Saturday, off an on throughout the day though.
User avatar
NovaRazer
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Re: Server Reunion of 2016!

Postby Ralstoni64 » Tue May 10, 2016 5:34 pm

We should totally try this again if it didn't work out...?
User avatar
Ralstoni64
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:06 pm


Return to General Server Discussion

cron