Banned @ Jman's Sanbox JC2MP

If you were banned from the server, you can attempt to explain your way out of it here!

Banned @ Jman's Sanbox JC2MP

Postby 0nionManLV » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:20 am

I know, it was long ago, like 6 months if not more, but i just got the help how to contact admins. So i was playing with my friend and we where having a good time. Then after some moments one offensive guy came to server and started insulting us both and called us in many insulting words (he did it for like 2 minutes, he was killing us and calling us in swearwords all this time) . So i sweared once him back and as i supose i got banned for that first. I do promise to contact admins next time that happens, just will need help how to do it besides Forum topic. Like if there is any /calladmin command in server or something. Huge thanks to Jman for making this awesome sandbox server! Steam nickname 0nion_man_LV
0nionManLV

Re: Banned @ Jman's Sanbox JC2MP

Postby Jman100 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:50 am

Sorry for the delay, you've been unbanned. Please be sure to follow all rules!
Jman100
Site Admin

Re: Banned @ Jman's Sanbox JC2MP

Postby 0nionManLV » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:54 am

Jman100 wrote:Sorry for the delay, you've been unbanned. Please be sure to follow all rules!
Huge thanks! I will read all rules and if someone is being offensive i will report him/her to admin. No need to be sorry for delay cause that was my fault that i striked that one guy back with swearwords, thanks! :)
0nionManLV

Return to Ban Appeals